At Linterieur you will mainly find scented candles, scented oil, wax bars and diffusers.
Tip for the scented candles:
· The scented candles are made of natural soy and thus ensure a long and clean burning process. If you light the wick, cut off a piece. This makes for a better burning and the candle lasts longer.
– Do not expose the candles to full sun, as smell and color may be reduced.
· All fragrances from the collection are based on natural fragrances.
– Of course: Never leave a burning candle unattended!
Tip for the fragrance oil:
· The fragrance oil is not only suitable for fragrance burners, but can also be used in electric air purifiers or electric odor evaporators / dispersers.
· You can enjoy both with just a few drops in the water. A bottle of scented oil lasts up to plus minus 80 hours!
· You can also rub potpourri with some scented oil. These are dried plant parts that can be used as air fresheners.
Tip for wax bars:
· Half a block is enough for the whole evening. Since a candle is turned on and off regularly, the burning time takes longer. This melts the wax and burns less quickly.
The wax bars from Bridgewater Candle Company are delivered in resealable packaging and weigh around 73 grams. The burning time of these wax bars is plus or minus 100 hours.
Showing all 12 results
Scented candle in jar raspberry
€8,95incl vat Add to cart
Metal tealightholder€1,25 incl vat Add to cart
Scented candles countryfield€4,95 incl vat Select options
Tealight holder small€0,75 incl vat Add to cart
Scented candle coconut milk€3,95 – €7,95 incl vat Select options
Scented candle persian orange€9,95 – €19,95 incl vat Select options
Scented candle vanilla creme€9,95 – €19,95 incl vat Select options
Scented candle rose gardenia€9,95 – €19,95 incl vat Select options
Tealight holder€6,95 incl vat Add to cart
Scented candle marshmellow hazelnut
€12,95incl vat Add to cart
Luxury scented candle cira€12,95 incl vat Select options
Little scented candle in glass€1,95 incl vat Select options